All About Stackups
Determining the right PCB stackup configuration is one of the most important aspects to achieving a high functioning product.
A properly built PCB substrate can reduce electromagnetic
emissions, improve signal integrity and increase the product manufacturability. On the other hand, a poorly designed stackup can dramatically reduce a product’s performance and long term reliability.
Attend this webinar and learn:
• Who should be involved in the stackup design
• Key questions to consider when designing a stackup
• Stackup limitations
• Pros and cons of available materials
• Types of stackups and models
• Available testing options
• Impedance calculations