NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those enter by November 27, 2020. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Advanced Assembly, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Advanced Assembly as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on October 8 and ending November 27, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by placing an order with Advanced Assembly. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Advanced Assembly. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Advanced Assembly Alternate means of entry: Mail a 4″ x 6″ card with the following information; your full name, your complete address, a valid email address (if you do not have an email address, print “no email address”), a valid telephone number, the words “Raspberry Pi 2020” and mail entry to: Advanced Assembly 20100 E. 32nd Parkway, Aurora, CO 80011. Only one entry card will be accepted per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Advanced Assembly and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be allowed to select between two prizes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Advanced Assembly. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Advanced Assembly’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the rules of the contest under the supervision of Advanced Assembly. If there are multiple correct entries, each winner will receive a prize. If Winner cannot be contacted the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION.
8. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Advanced Assembly 20100 E. 32nd Parkway, Aurora, CO 80011 USA. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2020.