Complete PCB Fabrication Services
FLEX, RIGID-FLEX BOARDS, AND ASSEMBLY
Our days are filled with electronic devices of all sizes from cars and medical devices to smart phones, smart watches, and tablets. While most of these devices are expected to be efficient, and lightweight, they also have one more thing in common – each uses flexible circuit boards.
Working with our PCB partner, Royal Circuit Solutions, Advanced Assembly offers customers seamless access to flex and ridge-flex PCB fabrication services, which include:
- Single-Sided Flexible Circuits – A single copper conductor layer on a flexible dielectric film.
- Double-Sided Flexible Circuits – Double-sided copper clad material with top and bottom cover films.
The two conductive layers have an insulating layer between.
- Multi-Layer Flexible Circuit Boards – A combination of single and/or double-sided flex circuits laminated with adhesive onto a single and/or double-sided material.
- Rigid Flex Circuits – Used to accommodate the entire conductor pattern of electric circuit within one component.
Flex Board and Assembly Requirements
Ordering flex is a bit more complex than ordering PCB assembly. Below is a list of file requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will help with your order.
- Array File
- Fabrication DWG: Need the detail information such as stiffener location and thickness, etc.
- Order Quantity to determine the Fixture quantity
- Depanel Option
- Special Cut Requirement for De-Panel
- Package Requirement
Learn more from our partner, Royal Circuits